The Simple Golf Swing System by David Nevogt eBook Review
The Simple Golf Swing System by David Nevogt brags that it will teach you to have break 80 within 60 days. No matter what you’re shooting now.
- You’ll hit the ball straighter and further than you ever hit before.
- You’ll hit with greater distance and accuracy every time.
- You’ll hit more greens and get the ball consistently close to the pin.
- You’ll wonder what ever happened to that awful slice you used to have.
- You’ll gain a new outlook on golf with greater confidence in your game. Because you’re armed with a proven system that actually works!
- You’ll learn the Simple Golf Swing in just three hours.
- You’ll lower your score by at least seven strokes within the first two rounds.
- You’ll start playing the best golf of your life by week two.
- You’ll drop at least 12 strokes off your handicap at the end of two weeks.
- You’ll be a different golfer in a month. That old bogey plus golfer that was you will be totally transformed. Just imagine the look on the faces of your golfing buddies.
The best thing about “The Simple Golf Swing” is that it is a system. Most golfers swing at the ball, but never really think about what they did wrong, or more importantly, what they did right.
What the Simple Golf Swing System does for your game is it allows you to proactively analyze each shot after you hit it and realize the result, good or bad.
It’s an EBook. It’s a lot cheaper than hiring a private teacher, but when it comes down to it, will you remember what you read from the eBook?
- Bonus #1 – The Simple Chip ($56 Value Yours Free)
- Bonus #2 – Mike Pedersen’s “Fit To A Tee” eBook ($19 Value Yours Free)
- Bonus #3 – Training Aids You Can Make at Home
- Bonus #4 – 3 Valuable Putting Tips will Shave AT LEAST 4 Strokes from your game ($19 Value Yours Free)
- Bonus #5 – How to Get Out of the Sand and Close to the Cup ($56 Value Yours Free)
- Bonus #6 – Lifetime Upgrades ($39 Value Yours Free)
- Bonus #7 – Mental Preshot Routine ($39 Value Yours Free)
- Bonus #8 – Mike Austin Secrets From the Games Longest Hitter ($19 Value Yours Free)
Total Value of Bonuses $247+
PRICE* AND GUARANTEE
$47 and backed by a 100% no questions asked 8 week money back guarantee.
*Please note that the price is subject to change and may increase at anytime depending on the author.
So I took your system to the range and spent an hour on it. I started hitting the driver and it was solid and penetrating. I translated that to a 7-iron and it still was thin and not solid. So I regrouped and once again hit excellent drivers and then felt the concept of the chest puffing out. I grabbed the 7-iron and viola I was firing them solid and straight. So I grabbed the 3-iron and once again was making great contact with excellent trajectory. Even my misses were straight. So I grabbed the gap wedge and looked to the 100 yard flag and was keeping my shots within the makeable birdie/guaranteed par range.
What I am saying is that as of right now I am a believer. I am hoping to take the swing to the actual course this week and will let you know. Just so you know I was a 3 handicap at my best and now I am a struggling 15.
Thanks for the help, and I will report back soon.”
“Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I downloaded the Simple Golf Swing July 23rd and I feel like I now have the tools to continuously improve my game. I was ready to put my clubs away I was so embarrassed by my play, which was getting worse as the season progressed, not better. Once I started applying your instructions, my game improved immediately, and this only in the last three weeks!
I have dropped an average of 6 strokes in this time and am shooting rounds under 100 routinely for the first time in my life. I also feel that with continued practice of your principles I can reach 90 or less. I am more consistent and my shots are going straight more of the time. I am excited about playing again for the first time in three years.”
“I have recently taken up golf again. I am 76 and in very good shape. In my 20s I played the game seriously, had a low handicap of 6 and eventually got very frustrated that I couldn’t play scratch golf — so I gave it up, cold turkey. in the intervening 45 years, I probably played three rounds and never missed it.
Now I have a little time and opportunity, so I started up casually last year. It was frustrating once again, mainly because I wasn’t getting good, consistent ball strikes… and I certainly wasn’t scoring well, bogey golf or worse.
Then I saw your ad and bit, buying the package. Your technique was a revelation! I started to hit the ball like I knew I could (although I don’t have the distance I had as a 25-year playing with wooden clubs). The chipping lesson was a miracle. I love to practice and boy, did this improve my consistency around the green.
So I had a 78 the other day with a couple of missed short puts… but the best part was that I was swinging with practically no effort, getting good contact and consistent length (which was completely absent before — I never knew whether my 6-iron was going to go 120 yards or 160).”
Many, many thanks for the inspiration, Ted Ewing