Knitting for Profit by Liz Raad eBook Review
Knitting for Profit is a 134 page eBook by Liz Raad that teaches you how to knit from start to finish.
- You will have access to FREE accounting software, so you can keep track of your profits right from day one
- Learn essential time management techniques show you how you can spend more time with family and friends and still make great money from knitting
- Learn how you can make $500 or more from just one knitted product (page 72)
- Where you can find an amazing range of FREE knitting patterns, from children’s toys to designer clothes, plus direct links to these suppliers
- How you can set up a complete web presence including website, blog, business profile and full online storefront FOR FREE
- How to choose the best products to knit for maximum profits
- The top 10 teaching courses that knitters will pay you for! PLUS the complete rundown including how to start, how to design and present lessons, how to find students, how much to charge, where to teach, what to teach and how to structure a class with a complete sample course outline for teaching beginners to knit
- The complete rundown on selling wholesale and on consignment, plus a real knitters consignment contract that you are free to use immediately.
- How a “unique new spin” on classic knitted products can increase your appeal to customers and allow you to charge more
- The top 10 best online craft sites and how to use them to your advantage
- How you can make money from knitting without even having your own knitted products
- The easiest and quickest way to get started making money from your knitting (page 16)
- And much much more!
This book is not only really really fun to read, it is great for beginners and people who have been knitting for years who want to make extra cash on the side. Knitting has never been so fun and profitable with Knitting for Profit!
- BONUS #1: Two Months of Free E-Mail Coaching and Support (valued at $195).
- BONUS #2: The Essential Knitters Business Plan (Value $24.95).
- Bonus #3: The Knitting Pricing Calculator. (value $9.95).
- BONUS #4: Optimal colour selector for your designs (value $9.95).
- BONUS #5: Knitters Resource and Links Page.
- BONUS #6: FREE Updates to the Knitting For Profit e-book. (Value: At LEAST $97.00).
Total Value of Bonuses $336.38+. Yours Free.
PRICE* AND GUARANTEE
$37 and backed by a 100% no questions asked 8 week money back guarantee.
*Please note that the price is subject to change and may increase at anytime depending on the author.
“This is an amazing book! The strategies that are described in detail in the book are great and go through the processes of getting started in an easy step-by-step manner.
The amount of useful links in the book are fantastic and point you in all the right directions be it for buying yarn/wool or the little extra finishing touches to give you that professional look, or where to see what the latest fashions are for designing your own patterns.
I particularly enjoyed reading the real life experiences which just goes to show that it can be done and not to give up. I had reached a point myself where I wasn’t sure whether to keep going with my knitting and whether it was all worthwhile.
Liz’s book has done so much to reawaken my enthusiasm and to encourage me to get things started again and keep going, not to give up and achieve my goal.
Thank you so much for this book Liz”
“Thank you so much for all the motivating and “get your brain working” info and ideas. You are really quite marvelous and must have put so much work and effort into it all. It sounds as though it comes straight from your heart and you must have inspired and helped so many, many people.”
“Thank you Liz for your e-book, it is great and VERY thorough. It is not only well written, but valuable, needed information for anyone wanting to Knit for Profit.”
Sharon Nani of “The Knit Tree”
This book is really fun. You get the 134 page Knitting for Profit eBook, bonuses which include a lifetime of updates for only $37. We think it is well worth the value of what you are getting in return. This is great as a family activity to do together as well!