The Every Other Day Diet by Jon Benson Ebook Review
The Every Other Day Diet by Jon Benson is now in it’s second edition. First released to the public in 2004, this bestselling weight loss eBook has helped thousands of people worldwide to lose weight. This eBook now comes with a full years worth of recipes, an online EODD Members Community section and even audio motivational support!
This version actually contains a collaboration with Holly Rigsby, C.P.T., author of (Fit Yummy Mummy) and Daniel Topkis, M.S.
- Increased energy
- Accelerated, ongoing fat loss
- Greater hormonal balance
- Higher output of Growth Hormone (GH), the “youth” hormone
- Higher output of glucagon, one of the “fat burning”hormones
- Increased muscle mass
- Lower levels of insulin, a hormone that in high amounts can lead to disease
- Never having to do without any one food or food group
- A greater sense of self-confidence and well-being
- Ease of food preparation
- Ease of dietary maintenance
- It provides results. This EODD has been an online bestseller since 2004.
- It’s very simple to use
- There are many bonuses
- You can still eat your favorite foods
- You also learn how to be fit, not just thin
- Comes with a comprehensive support system
You must be dedicated and willing to do some form of exercise to succeed on the Every Other Day Diet program.
- Vince Delmonte’s Perfect Posture EBook
- Cholesterol Lies EBook
- Hormones 101 EBook
- Skinny Mini Meals EBook
- Female Power EBook
- No Struggle Plan EBook
- Vince Delmonte’s Virtual Trainer Audio Program
PRICE* AND GUARANTEE
$39.97 and backed by a 100% no questions asked 8 week money back guarantee.
*Please note that the price is subject to change and may increase at anytime depending on the author.
I love how the program was very easy and straightforward to follow. The eBook is also super easy to read with lots of photographs. I’m not surprised why this eBook has been a online bestseller since 2004. Jon Benson, a “former fatty”, has amazing before and after pictures within the eBook that show you much weight he himself lost on his own program